A Nobody's Business...

Wednesday, September 25, 2002

Never Ending...

Problems are always never ending while one's at work.

But isn't that the reason why we are at work? To solve problems?

Ha! But not when one's sick and STILL needs to go to work.

*DOH*

What kind of working environment am i in? Well, i cannot grumble too much coz aren't I suppose to be typing business faxes/e-mail right now instead of updating my journal? :P

Ahhh...spent the whole morning doing all those never-ending work, still some pending work left on the table, shall do it later. My lunch is simple, a cup of cereal *DOH* forgotten abt the medicine, no wonder I couldn't get my gastric back to normal with all those untimely medication time slots.

Who to blame but myself??

Urgghhh!! Must remember to take the medicine later...

*chanting away*

Okay, enough of bad things, now something to look forward to, tonight is one night with lots of nice shows, let me see:7:00 p.m.

-- Last episode of the Taiwanese Drama,'THE SWITCH'9:00 p.m.
-- A nice segment on 'WIERD NATURE' 10:30 p.m.
-- Last epsiode of an old local drama about volleyball...

Phew! What a night, hopefully everything would go smoothly as predicted.

*STOP GIVING ME ANY UNEXPECTED SITUATION* I AM SICK OF IT!! I HAVE LOTS OF THESE for the past few weeks...ENOUGH is ENOUGH okay?

*HUMP*

Let me see wat else, oh, i have bought the Karaoke VCD of Stefanie Sun's latest album 'Leave' at Carrefeurr (is that how it is spelled?) for only $16.90.

WOW! What a catch man!

Oh, ya, also bought Vaness CD album, but never get the chance to listen to it. Okay, have uploaded another chapter of my fan fic, and shucks, have to crack my brain for the next chapter and also the other hyd fic.

Gotta have my medicine now or else i won't recover by next week and i really miss those heavily cooked, spicy and solid food.

Have been eating nothing but porridge, bread and milk during these days. Had a plate of RICE last nite (WOAH LA~) but it all came out during this morning (u know wat i mean) in a very painful way...urghhh...better curb my eating temptation for the time being...

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home