A Nobody's Business...

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Hot Soup....

To be in the business world, really need alot of skills in order to survive and self-protecting.

Especially the way that we talk...what to say, how to say, whom to say....that's tough.

Have I already fallen into that damn trap set up by some self-protecting bastard and landing myself into a bowl hot soup? I am feeling very unsure right now....

Why? Why must it be this way? I am really sick of all these craps....

Haiz~ Will everything be alright?

I pray so....

1 Comments:

At 3:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wont say things like "its like that in the outside world" coz i know its not going to make you feel any better.

but still, i think you have to protect yourself especially when you are at your workplace.

someone told me this "you can make good friends. but they must never be people from your workplace."

hmm... whatever it is, be careful and take care!

love,
tian

 

Post a Comment

<< Home