A Nobody's Business...

Sunday, January 07, 2007

So Sorry, my berlingo dear!

Life is really full of ups and downs.

Been through lots and lots of 'downs' recently and the feeling is really suffocating.

When will they stop and give us some breaks?

Haiz~

Day 19: 7th January 2007

My brother had a minor accident with my berlingo during the parking and half of my back window was smashed into bits and pieces. What a day!

After consulting my boss concerning this issue, we've driven my berlingo back to office parking lot for the night and we came back home by bus today. Ha!

After checking my EZ link card, I realised that there was only $1.43 left inside my EZ link card and after the trip back from office to my home, it was only $0.56. Luckily, I can still manage to make one trip to Serangoon MRT station (to top up) before changing another bus to office during tomorrow morning.

So, no more driving until I get my berlingo fixed then.

Is it a blessing out of disguise?

I am not sure for I don't really know what will happen during tomorrow. I am already too tired to anticipate what will happen nor do I have the mood to do so anymore.

I just want everything to turn out fine.

Is that too much to ask for?

Perhaps it is.

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home