A Nobody's Business...

Wednesday, October 02, 2002

Hana Yori Dango to cheer me up? Hmmm....

The senseh told my mum there's a mild infection in my gastric...

*DOH*

What is happening to me??

haiz~ the pain is back again,it was a good thing that i had two bottles of medication, they might not be pain killer but i hope they would heal those nasty infection because the pain is really giving me difficult times during walking.

Anyway, I am glad that with all those miseries within my body, i am still able to work for 8 hours a day and update my fic...ho ho ho...perhaps this is what they so call 'ku zhong zhuo le'...

Okay, enough of all my current miseries, some hyd pondering to cheer me up (hopefully)...

Just finished editing my latest chapter of fic and had e-mailed to Drina for beta reading...phew!

Guess most hyd fans prefer Makino to end up with Rui wor...but personally i prefer Domyouji, dunno why my fic always ended up with R&T...hmmm...maybe Rui's unconditional companionship and waiting really touched me from inside, especially the part where he visited Makino after accidentally punched her across the cheeks.

How I wished the story would just ended there with Makino choosing Rui. But HEY! what about domyouji? His love was unconditional too (even though with a little touch of violence)...anyway, I don't see him getting violent with Makino after the day he had slapped her across the face when Makino told him that Shigeru and him were a perfect match...ohhh...

Anyway, Makino SHOULD be with DOMYOUJI...this is what i have in mind...I was thinking, maybe Kamio-sensei could just pair Shigeru with RUI...hehee...just a thought...opps...i am getting a numb feeling around my neck again...

*damn those infections*

...got to get on cracking my brain juice for the next few chapers...tata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home