A Nobody's Business...

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Who to blame but MySELF?

It's yet another rainy day.

I don't really know when I am able to overcome my driving phobia. It seems to be coming in and out of my head. Sometimes, I feel confident and yet sometimes, it really back me away from my berlingo. Just wanted to park it there forever and don't ever wish to drive it again.

Why is it so? Why am I feeling this way? No doubt, like what my blog title says...Great things start from small beginnings. And I know I am now at the very beginning of my driving stage. However, is the beginning that I am having now way too small? So small that it needs quite a few 'small' beginnings in order compile an actual SMALL BEGINNING.

Gosh! How long will it take then? I cannot really imagine that.

God help me...

I am now even troubled whether I should drive to Kumon during this Tuesday because I don't really have that confident.

Who to blame but myself for letting them know that I will be getting my own vehicle?

Who to blame but myself for thinking that I am able to drive my berlingo around like some pro and only to find out that I couldn't really do that?

Who to blame...BUT MYSELF?

Don't really know myself sometimes....haiz~ maybe I really deserves all these anxieties because I've created them using my own hands.

If this is the case...do I still deserve the help from God?

Will I be given a second chance if I promise I will behave better and really think (More than thrice) before I say out something that I won't be regretting?

There are alot of things that I thought I could do it, but yet, I was utterly disappointed by the result. So Utterly Disappointed in myself....

Is there anything I can do to redeem myself?

I hope there is....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home