A Nobody's Business...

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Busy...busy...busy...

It seems that everyone around me is getting sick...my co-worker is back to work today, his eyes still sore but then a lot of work pending for him to do. Poor thing. What to do? That's work...each and every delivery is consider urgent...but we have only one deliverman! And I, have to do the dirty-job in pushing him...push push push! It's bad!!! I wanna cry out!

Gosh! Getting a flu right now, nose is blocking, water running down....4 more hours to go before knocking off, but not able to go home straight as I still need to renew my PDL...urghhh!!! Am taking my final TP next Saturday and now my PDL is expirying? (Hmmm...already expired, since its expiry date is 18-01-2005) Hopefully this would be my last renewal and would get my actual license (Don't mind paying $50 for it using my own money) during next Saturday *fingers crossing*

Okie, got to get back to work...shall blog later to see if I have anything to blog

"Great things start from small beginnings."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home