A Nobody's Business...

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Clueless....aimless....useless....restless...

Getting sick on and off during the past one week plus and was surprised to learn that I've actually lost 2kg within this one week plus...well, felt happy to see the scale finally pointed to the range below 60, but then, that's not a very healthy way to loose those 2 kg. Haiz~

It has been 1 month+ since i've had my berlingo...till today, I cannot consider myself as a qualified driver yet coz I can only drive my berlingo to work and back to home. Phobia is still there (even though I am already quite used to being at the driver seat...a little lesser frightened when compared to before). Guess I can only take baby steps then...

It's already 1 a.m.+ in the morning, meaning, I have only left around 4 to 5 hours of sleep time, I am feeling sleepy (due to my medication) but I don't know why I don't wish to fall asleep.

I am feeling like a useless bum lately....go to work in the morning, reached home, watch TV, eat, then sleep...then repeat the same procedure everyday.....useless....don't even have to mood to go and learn something new....just Tv, tv AND MORE TV... doushite?

Sometimes, I think we are the one to make our life a difficult one to live...how we do things, how we say things and how we think, and yet, most of the time, we would try to blame anything but ourselves when something bad had happened. Then, we will start to grumble and grumble and grumble...about how ill-fated we are to encounter all those negative events...

Even when we learnt about this fact, it doesn't seem to make us better because we would tend to make the same mistakes over and over and over again...without knowing it....until the last day of our lives, then......we realised them....and then.....it would be too late....

Frankly speaking..I am very insecure right now....because, I have no aim....no solid goal that I want to meet. That's very pathetic for a person who is turning 30 soon and doesn't really know what she has been doing for the past 29 years....that's really PATHETIC...

Clueless....aimless....useless....restless...

2 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger JoeBlogs said...

They say life begins at 30.

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Miss Chia said...

hopefully, i can tag here, coz my comments dont get published these days... wonder wat's up with blogger.

hope you get well soon! =) really miss you! hope to see u online! =)

take care! and MUARKS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home