A Nobody's Business...

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Another struggling hour plus plus to go....

I decided not to renew my PDL today...the flu is killing me and I don't think I want to worsen my condition by placing myself in a crowd of people, receiving and spreading more flu viruses in the air....

Just read those reviews previously received for my original story -- another killer factor of the day. Felt so helpless to leave all those unfinished stories hanging in the air and disappointed people who really bother to feast their eyes on those gramatical-error prone contents of mine...ahhhh....doushite????

Feeling extremely cold right now despite wearing a thick long sleeved polo Tee plus another sweater over it. My fingers are icy cold and my nose is trying to run away from me!!!!!!!!!

Tuition class is going to start this Sunday, meaning...my busy weekend routine is about to start again. No more waking up late on Sunday for at least the next 4 months....busy and tired I might be, guess it's still worthwhile since at least I am doing something meaningful rather than sleeping it away...hahaha....yes...positive thinking girl!!

To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides (David Viscott)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home