A Nobody's Business...

Friday, February 02, 2007

What's wrong with me????

Now I know the reason behind those butterflies within my stomach

I am suffering from stomach

Gosh....cannot eat this, cannot eat that....or else...pain...pain...pain....hungry....

Finally, today is Friday...end of the week (of driving) and my brother's turn to drive...haha....*bitter*...haha...*bitter* when will I be able to go from places to places (not just from home to work and vice versa) freely with my berlingo dear? Don't really have the guts yet...lousy me

15 more days to go before the arrival of the annual long break...how time flies....after May this year would be my 10th working year in the company...what will happen to me in another 10 years? I wonder

No news about the bonus and not sure if there will be any increment during this year

It is now very quiet in my room...I am sitting in front of the temporarily laptop typing out this blog...even though the contents are meaningless...but I just keep on typing....running out of words....but i just keep on typing...as though all the typing is able to fill up the hole deep down my heart

Why am I feeling so depress right now when I shouldn't be feeling depress at all? Why do I have such negative feeling? Have I taken the wrong turn without realising it and just keep on moving...on the wrong track? I am not sure about it

Maybe I just need to close my eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home