A Nobody's Business...

Monday, January 31, 2005

Officially A Driver By Paper

Finally, after 3 renewals of PDL and months and months of frantic practising, especially those 6 terrible hours of ordeal...I am finally an official driver in the name of a paper called, LICENSE! F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKINO WEED POWER PREVAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOOSH!!!

Everything still seems so unreal, even now. I am still feeling very tired, or should I say my heart is still feeling very tired...not fully relaxed yet. And now, back in the office, trying to get everything settled before going for the annual LONG holiday (the only benefit given by the company..haiz~) which everyone of us has been looking forward to.

Okay, finally one burden lifted from my chest and have to get myself ready to tackle more challenges in the coming year...

Hmmm....currently the TOP 10 THINGS THAT I NEED TO ACCOMPLISH IN YEAR 2005:

1. Try to get FedEx to trace the digital camera that they have lost in their Nigeria Office (wonder if they would compensate us if they couldn't manage to find it...haiz~)
2. Make sure I understood all those %^$&#% sentence structures of my Japanese lessons and haiz~ LISTENING COMPREHENSION.......(why must they speak so fast????)
3. Get on the road as frequently as possible....
4. Finishing up my stories...
5. Translations pending to do...
6. Finish reading all those unread mangas, unwatached Korean/Japanese Dorama and Japanese Animation VCD
7. Make sure my baby sis gotten a good aggregate for her O level this year! (AIM: a '10' or lesser perhaps??? hehehee)
8. Make sure those two students of mine would pass their PSLE (specially Jiahao) with FLYING COLOURS!
9. Make sure Eugene would get rid of his 'carelessness' in his works (especially Maths)
10. To get my karaoke singing at least a little better than last year....hahahahhaa :P

Okay, got to get back to work...ja ne!!

"Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know that they are always there."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home