A Nobody's Business...

Monday, February 28, 2005

Good News Or Bad News?

Encountering another tiny *hic* today...I don't really know whether this news is a good or bad one. The good thing is that I now can rest more...however, whether it's just me or what? I just couldn't help pondering on the 'actual' reason behind this issue.

I really hope that after this blogging, I am able to relieve the tension that I now have inside my stomach...why must I have this kind of feeling? Hmmm...the reason given sounded reasonable enough...or maybe I am just not confident about my own capability? Perhaps that is the case...

Again, I am wondering if this a punishment? You know... some kind of indirect warning in telling me that "Hey, are you getting just a little bit...urhemmm...(you know what's that)...so this is a little lesson to teach you how to behave."

Always! Always I have been reminding myself about this, but then I am just stubbornly ignoring my own reminder. Another chance for me perhaps? *puppy eyes* anyway, we've got to stand up from where we've fallen. This might just be a 'trip' over certain cracks on the ground, or a flight of un-noticed staircase...I am sure that everything happens for a reason. Nevertheless, that doesn't mean I don't have to do some reflection on my thinking and behaviour. Like what my mom told me, sometimes, I tend to get overwhelmed by the situation that I am in (especially the good ones)...hahaha...

Thank god! I am feeling a little better than just now...(how funny human beings are).

Life goes on...am going to make it to the fullest no matter what...yes, I may fall from times to times, but who wouldn't?

Ganbarimasu!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home