A Nobody's Business...

Sunday, February 11, 2007

The Good and the Bad....

One good thing -- I've finally driven my berlingo dear to Kumon during last Tuesday! Yeah!

One bad thing -- due to the lack of 1-hr coupons and not wanting to use 7 pcs of 1/2-hr coupons (trying my luck by using only 3), I've gotten my first parking summon of $10! Well, that goes my 1-1/4hr of pay cheque of that day.



One good thing -- My stomach flu is getting better...and I can eat and eat and eat and eat and eat...

One bad thing -- The fatigue is killing me for the past two days! Watery eyes....constant yawning....low energy....and I guess, due to the excessive eating for the past two day, I ought to get my weight over that big 6 in the weighing scale....



One good thing -- Had gotten our bonus, two months for this year.


One bad thing -- No news about pay increment. Will it happen during this year? At least adjust it a little...what's the use of getting a title of 'Operations Manager' when the pay cheque doesn't really tally with the title? Gosh! Am I a little too demanding? Well, I didn't ask for that post in the first place....so, hmmm...am I a little too demanding to request for a pay adjustment that suits my job title?



One good thing -- I am feeling sleepy right now....


One bad thing -- Do I really need to wake up the next morning?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home