A Nobody's Business...

Friday, March 04, 2005

How's my TOP 10 THINGS THAT I NEED TO ACCOMPLISH IN YEAR 2005 going on right now:

How's my TOP 10 THINGS THAT I NEED TO ACCOMPLISH IN YEAR 2005 going on right now:

1. Try to get FedEx to trace the digital camera that they have lost in their Nigeria Office (wonder if they would compensate us if they couldn't manage to find it...haiz~)

Damn FedEx had confirmed loosing my package in Nigeria due to a 'fire outbreak' in their Nigeria office. Gosh! Can you imagine my reaction when I heard about this and best of all would be the compensation part.

They are actually compensating me with only USD 10.00 when it was a digital camera worth SIN$700+++! The reason given was "Oh! Because you've only declared USD 10.00 in your invoice. So, that's the best we can do, Mdm."

I really wanted to strangle that lady who is on the other line, but I know that she is only working for her management. Of course I've to declare only a insignificant value on the invoice since the package was supposed to be 'Christmas Gift'! How can we indicate the full value in the invoice, when the invoice would be received by the receiver? This value declaration is a normal and standard procedure for anyone who is dealing with importing/exporting (not to mention that I've been doing this for so many years!!)

Damn them for using this loop hole when come to compensation....Worst of all is that perhaps they did feel a little 'guilty' after I've practically slammed the phone (Pardon me for my agitation during that time, I am not a Saint...I would get angry when something unfair has happened to me) and after my client had sent them a harsh e-mail concerning their compensation.

They called up, it was another lady with a sweet voice*Smart move* and informing me that their management had finally decided to compensate us with an amount of SIN$50++ based on the weight 1.3kg....

Oh boy! How kind it was of them to do so...what really pissed me off was that now they were calculating the weight basing on 1.3kg (which was the actual weight of the parcel) when they were practically charging me a freight charge of 1.7kg (rounded up to 2kg) based on dimensional weight during that time...which cost us an extra amount of SIN$100.00!

SHAME ON THEM TO DO THAT!

Anyway, I was already utterly disappointed with them during that time and my client has also resigned to his fate concerning his lost package. So, USD 10.00 or SIN$50++ compensation, we don't really care anymore, because that would be the LAST TIME we are engaging FEDEX service.


2. Make sure I understood all those %^$&#% sentence structures of my Japanese lessons and haiz~ LISTENING COMPREHENSION.......(why must they speak so fast????)

Urghhh!! 19th March 2005 would be the day of my Jap E-3 examination...and I am still struggling with my time management when comes to revision...I really tried to revise my Jap on Tuesday, but I found myself falling asleep on the sofa.... p(>.<)q..... then, I tried to listen to the CD in order to enhance my listening during last night...and I ended up falling asleep on my bed after Lesson 23........ p(>.<)q........................

Okay, at least I tried....so, tonight I need to revise since tomorrow would be Saturday again and alas, homework not done yet...gosh...to think I've spent my hard earned okane only to waste it like that???

That shouldn't be the way!

Renshuushite kudasai!!!


3. Get on the road as frequently as possible....

As a matter of fact, I was about to get a chance to be on the road when Meiling-san told us that she would be able to borrow a car from her brother-in-law during our gathering in the CNY. Unfortunately, we couldn't manage to get a car during the last minute...so back to buses, MRT and of course, aruite...which was a relieving news for both Huijia's and my haha when they learnt that we wouldn't be having a car during our outing. Haiz~

Yesterday, Ruru-san had obtained her driving lic...so now, we have another driver...so, let see how in the future...perhaps, we can try renting a kuruma in our future outing since three of us can drive now...of course, I am still waiting for my bosses to tell me when they are going to let me have a car since it was their idea that I should get a driving lic....(under normal circumstance, I wouldn't even be thinking of getting a lic since I know I would never have my own car and not even the driving lessons...it cost the company $2000++ for me finally obtain the lic now what?

So, I am waiting.......

4. Finishing up my stories...

Okay, the good news is that the plots in how to continue my ATAK is slowly coming out, well, I think a lot of revamping would be done to the rest of the storyline, meaning I am going to steer the storyline in another direction.....Aitian-chan, thank you very much for wanting to read this and just to let you know that I am dedicating this fiction especially to you!!!!!

5. Translations pending to do...

Fortunately I've only started redoing my translation after my home compt had crashed....so I am still in vol 1 of Itakiss...ganbarimasu!

6. Finish reading all those unread mangas, unwatached Korean/Japanese Dorama and Japanese Animation VCD

Ahhhh! Wouldn't really want to go into this area...coz the piles of mangas, stacks of VCD are still intact...except for 'ONE PIECE'. I have finished disc 24 (66 CD more to go!)

I know, I know, I shouldn't be watching ONE PIECE first since this set of VCD is mine and I can watch it anytime AFTER FINISHING those that were borrowed. But I just couldn't help it! Every adventure of the crews are so intense that I couldn't control myself in putting down the remote control....ahhhh!!!! I need to touch those mangas!!!!!!

Gomen nasai Dee dee-chan!
Gomen nasai Alicia-chan!
Gomen nasai Buay Huang-san!

Hontouni gomen nasai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


7. Make sure my baby sis gotten a good aggregate for her O level this year! (AIM: a '10' or lesser perhaps??? hehehee)

Hmmm...my little 'baby' has gotten a little depressed lately because she has been failing her Chemistry, Geography and I think even English test....well, what can I say? Her CCA had forbidden her for having her own revision time....it is a good thing that all those test marks are not significant since they won't be having any mid-year or end-year examination coz there won't be any 3-month course for JC anymore...but again, those test marks can be demoralizing sometimes...

Wouldn't be able to help her at the time being because she is always very tired....of course she's tired...she gets up at 5:30 a.m. every morning and reaches home around 5-6 p.m. in the evening...that's even longer than my working hour....

All my brother and I could do right now is to calm her nerves about those test marks. Well, at least she has gotten an A1 and distinction for her oral for the 'O' level Chinese. An A1 safely inside her pocket. Let's see how she would fare for her O level this year....

8. Make sure those two students of mine would pass their PSLE (specially Jiahao) with FLYING COLOURS!

I have requested in getting Amelia under Huijia's supervison because I don't think I can cope with two students when Jiahao has needed extra attention in his work. Gosh! Somtimes I wonder what help I can offer to this kid when the tuition is only once a week. Please, let him realise the importance of his future sooner and before he starts regretting....

9. Make sure Eugene would get rid of his 'carelessness' in his works (especially Maths)

Well, I can skip this since I am no longer Eugene's tutor anymore *sniff*sniff*

10. To get my karaoke singing at least a little better than last year....hahahahhaa :P

Hmmm....well, I can only say I would just have to try my best...hahahaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home