A Nobody's Business...

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Life goes on....

I need my sleep! *Yawns*

Okay, last night...hmmm...was a little depressing, for during those two hours...I really wanted to teach him everything that I know...but it's simply impossible eh? At least we've gone through with his English corrections (at least I never get things done halfway) and the conclusion so far is that Eugene is very good at guessing. Ha! Nevertheless, I wish him all the best in his studies.

Also, managed to make him do as many pages of the Chinese Assessment Book (using the colourful stars stickers as a lure...ho ho ho...evil me!) and was quite satisfied with his work since I only hinted him once a while. Don't really get it how come he had only gotten 28.5/40 for his recent Chinese test? Haiz~

On the way home, I nearly cried out when I was in the bus because I already missed the feeling of teaching...it really feels good to be able to teach people things that they don't know and the expression of 'I get it' on the students' face always brighten up my days. Hoosh! Set the feeling aside, course now I have to focus on my sister's 'O' level and Jiahao's PSLE during this year!

Ganbarimasu!

It's a good thing that the plots of ATAK are slowly emerging from the rusty brain cells of mine...let's see if I can manage to draft the next chapter by tonight. Sugoi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home