A Nobody's Business...

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Shoo~ Shoo~

25 minutes more to go. All the sudden, I seem to be so free from work, or am I just procastinating? Hmmm....

The butterflies still haven't go away yet since I started blogging during 2++ p.m. I dun really like the feeling of unsure...it makes ppl feel so...un-sure?? hmmm...

Have printed out the rest of my ATAK...going to redo them when I am back home and of course, back from tonight's ordeal...(hopefully it would not be an ordeal...) and please, inspiration, come back to mama....I really wanted to finish up all those unfinished stories...gosh!

Gonna stay up late tonight because I need to catch up with the CSI episode that would repeat around 1 a.m. Hmmm...at least, in the future, I won't have to do that since I would be free (unless other things crop up) on every Wednesday and I won't have to rush from places to places during every Sunday...haiz~ shouldn't I be happy? How come everything seem so....fake?? Is the smile that is now pinned on my face fake too?

18 minutes more to go...time always goes slow during your darkest period (is this one of those?? Is tonight's situation really that dark or am I just enhancing the shade to the original non-dark situation??) and one minute is like...forever....

Good, 16 mintues to go...my boss is now strolling between the lift and his office...wonder what he is doing...one thing for sure, he has decided to leave since he has already switched off the lights in his office....

14 minutes more...just had a tiny conversation with boss regards the spare parts of our products...the lift just wouldn't come down...so glad to see him taking the stairs...hahaha...sometimes I wonder when will he be back to his usual self? The good old man who is generous and kind...perhaps?? Am waiting...still waiting...would be waiting....

12 minutes more... still holding another phone conversation with boss...obviously, he hasn't been totally out of the office yet...intercomed up asking me about the catalogues...why must he have so many questions? Haiz~

10 more minutes...the butterflies still fluttering around inside my stomach...gosh I am hungry... I think I am getting a little fond of Wu Ke Qun's songs...would I have the urge to buy his CD?? Nah...dun think so...

8 minutes more...urghhh...gotten another intercom from boss...now he is blabbering about some replacement....why must he be so....haiz~ running out of words in describing his character....oh god....what should we do with him????

6 minutes more...am I really that consistent????

I hate those butterflies.....shoo shoo~ GO AWAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home