A Nobody's Business...

Thursday, February 15, 2007

This and that

Continuation of my unfinished fanfiction is one resolution which I've not completed in Year 2006. Getting such serious writing blocks and it really frustrates me out! Urghh!!!

Having some crisis in the company...I am wondering what will happen when we are back from our LNY holiday? Working life will never be the same? Of course, I sincerely hope that they will come out with a win-win solution.

But then, how can two people of two extreme characters be partners during the past 23 years? Give and take....but if one keeps on giving while the other one keeps on taking...how many more 23 years can they last? That's why, the crisis arise...

Nevertheless, everything happens for a reason, perhaps it has to be that way....who knows?

Two more days to go before the LNY begins and I've not yet trim my hair. Don't think that can be done during the next two days...haiz~

I really need some miracles.....can anyone spare me some?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home