A Nobody's Business...

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Energy Level: LOW...

Today is the last day of the annual long holiday.

As a matter of fact, didn't really enjoyed the holiday since I've been feeling unwell almost everyday. Low in energy...feel like a pig though...didn't really want to do anything but to lie on bed/sofa watching television everyday.

Didn't sleep a wink last night until 5 a.m. this morning. After our morning prayer, I helped mother a little with the cleaning since the children were coming this morning for their new year celebration. Just the sweeping of the floor was already too much for my back. What is happening to me anyway?

Low...low...energy....

Slept from 6 a.m. till 9 a.m.

After the celebration, took a quick nap at the sofa.

Some of my friends also came to the celebration...yep, they are worrying about my driving phobia and keep on encouraging me to drive me. I know, what can the worst be happening even if I don't really know the directions? Just keep on driving round and round Singapore until you are forced to remember those routes. Hmm...of course I am aware...but then, how to explain when it is 'phobia' that we are talking about?

For example, I hated green/red beans, so to me, eating those food is a tough task for me despite everyone keep saying that they are good for me. Of course I know they are good food, but then, I just couldn't enjoy myself eating those food.

Likewise, I like the taste of food with lemongrass..but my sis hated it. The taste is wonderful to me but not to her...and it would be hell for her to eat any food with this particular flavour and I couldn't imagine why people would hate this?

Therefore, I guess the theory can sound reasonable and agreeable...but when it comes to the reality...different people have different way to handle these kinds of mix feelings.

Some can handle them well while some cannot. Some needed longer time while some don't.

Nevertheless, I have to admit I really needed their support though...Thanks gals!

I will try my best to overcome my phobia completely.

By the way, I did some driving last night and this afternoon.

Just finished watching one movie "Yu Guan Yin" from the preview channel.

Sad story.

Reap what you sow...that's the conculsion I have.

Human being can be really cold-blooded at times even though the blood running through the system is warm.

I don't understand why.

Karma?

Retribution?

Everything happens for a reason?

Sad.

Frankly speaking, don't really feel like starting work...but then, that's reality. We need to work.

Keep having strange dreams lately....not nightmares...but just pure strange dreams. I guess my mind isn't really functioning that well...hahaha...

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home