A Nobody's Business...

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy Lunar New Year! Oink!!

Happy Lunar New Year!!!!! (Oink! Oink!)

Basically, I've only slept for less than 2 hours since last night. My eyes are getting a little sore and teary since this morning...and yes, vomited a few times during this morning.

I guess it was due to the fact that I've driven back from Choa Chu Kang to Hougang during 2 a.m. ++ in the morning (with my brother as my directory) and thus, creating that 'stomache flu' after I've drown myself with a cup of coffee in order to stay awake at home.

Very excited...so excited that I couldn't feel my hands and legs during the entire drive. It has been a while since I am able to use gear 5, so not getting used to changing from gear 4 to 5 and then back from 5 to 4. To drive at 80 or 90km/h might be too slow for most professional drivers....but to me...that was simply....too fast? Haha! Well, at least I thought I am very comfortable with 50, but then, I was wrong.

This morning, as I was driving to TG (despite not feeling very well) , I realised that I've the tendency to speed when there's no car in front. That's bad! Bad bad influence....haha! Went into the multi-storey car park that I've never been before and I had to climb till deck 4 in order to locate available parking space. The climb was a little tedious because it was a circle slope so we have to go round and round and round.......well, another little breakthrough for me during the 1st day of the piggy year....hehe..Ganbarimashoo!!

MY NEXT CHALLENGE: To drive my berlingo dear to Leng Kee for her 1st FOC servicing on 27th Feb 2007....phew!

Finished watching the Korean drama vcd -- My Girl -- during this afternoon. Frankly speaking, didn't really pin too much hope on the content of this drama after watching the first preview on cable TV....then the 2nd set of preview managed to capture me and lure me into wanting to know the actual content of this drama. Furthermore, my friend happens to have this set of VCD, so just borrowed from her....haha...

CONCLUSION:

Highly recommended and I think the content is even better than 'Goong'. Haha! Laughters and tears non-stop from episode 1 till 16. If anyone is reading this blog and watches Korean Drama, why not try this one....nice drama!

1 Comments:

At 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

me is reading ur bloggie. just that i cant seem to comment. hmm...................

haha, i was thinking of watching My Girl too! =)))

Happy New Year to you!!!! muarks. and update ur fan-fic hor... haha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home