A Nobody's Business...

Thursday, March 22, 2007

*Sob*sob*sob*

This morning, my berlingo dear has gotten another new 'injury' due to yet another bad judgement of yours truly again. HONTOUNI GOMEN NASAI!!!!!!!!!!

*Sob*sob*sob*

Sometimes, I wonder what is wrong with me? Although I've learnt a new lesson due to this incident....but I cannot help but wonder how come my judgement is still so lousy even after driving (almost everyday) for the past 2 month plus? Have I not try hard enough or have I not put in enough effort?

I tend to get nervous easily and whenever I get nervous, there will be no such word as 'judgement' (whether good or bad) in my dictionary...my mind would just go blank and I would just let nature takes its own course (whether the consequences are good or bad).

This is not good.

*Sob*sob*sob*

I am so tired of myself.

*Sob*sob*sob*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home