A Nobody's Business...

Monday, March 12, 2007

Weekly Report? Haha....

Wanted to blog at home last night, but then, was chatting with my baby sister...from the economic topics to what's life is all about...chatted until one something in the morning.

Actually, having alot of things to blog...but suddenly my mind just gone blank and gotten a little tummy upset (well, it happens almost every morning, not sure whether it's stress or health problem).

Hmmm...let me recall what I've done during the last one week:

--------

Monday (5/3/07) : Oh...my driver's lorry was sent for the routine servicing, so on that day, we had to use my berlingo dear for the delivery. As my office internet service was down from 2nd Mar till 6th Mar, I decided to follow him since I won't be able to make myself useful in the office. Had driven from office to Jalan Besar but for the rest of places between Jalan Besar and Geylang, my driver was doing the driving cos any driver in Singapore would know the traffic condition in those stretch of roads. I don't think I am able to cope with that...yet.

While we were turning into one small road with many vehicles parked at both sides of the road, I was not sure if that lady was a mother or a maid because she was practically exposing the small girl to danger by allowing her to walk on the outter part of the pathway. If my driver wasn't fast enough to avoid the small girl (who just dashed out of nowhere from one stationed vehicle), my bumper would clash directly against that little body of hers. If that lady was really the mother...SHAME ON YOU FOR DOING THAT!

This incident taught me that no matter how confident I am with my driving, whenever I have to turn into that kind of road, I HAVE TO BE SLOW....life is precious...especially it's other people's lives that we are talking about.

Took over the driving when we were driving back to office, it was a short stretch of road...hehee...then in the afternoon, we made another delivery trip and I was doing the driving since the location was very near to our office...straight road driving...but then, the car park condition was terrible!!!! Haiz~ don't wish to elaborate too much on that lah....sianz~

Around 9 p.m.++ that night, I was down with flu.......

Tuesday (6/3/07) : On MC...so didn't go to work. There was two earthquakes in Indonesia and my brother called back from work because the building that he was working in was shaking and they were being evacuated. Energy level: Low

Wednesday (7/3/07) : Still on MC....decided to go see doctor again...and kena lectured by the doctor (chinese senseh). Basically, my health is in a mess...low blood pressure, fatigueness, stress, blooding clotting up again.... so I have to take her advice to visit her regularly in order to solve my problem.....Energy level: still low...

Thursday (8/3/07) : Back to work....and yes, internet connection at office was back to normal. Busy clearing the pending works during the past two days of MC...no prominent incident to blog about.

Friday (9/3/07) : Our first routine activity started at TG on that day. I drove to TG that night. First official drive to TG for the first routine activity...hehee....also picked up two friends on the way. Borrowed the Korean drama VCD 'Romance' from Meifang that night, so after the activity, met up with her. Then saw Meiling...she was passing the ang pao to my mother, which was meant for my baby sis. Of course, everyone met up...and I had my berlingo dear with me. There was no way I was not driving Meiling home.

It was very kind of the rest of the passengers to agree in taking a spin with me since all of us are staying in Hougang while Meiling is staying in Thomson. Hehehe...my first driving to Meiling's house from TG...hehee...took the SLE from Punggol....hmm...I think I will need to drive another few more trips in order to fully understand the route. Haiz~ what to do?

During the trip back, I didn't want to go back via SLE...very stress...so decided to go back via the Old Thomson Road since I also wanted to take that opportunity to drive around AMK...but then, half-way through, Meifang told me that we can exit to Yio Chu Kang and then it would be all the way straight until I reached Bowen Secondary School...well, that would be one route that I would choose to go next time I send Meiling back...because it is purely straight forward...just drive straight and keep to the left lane (But it is a very long drive)...hehe...the only problem is that I need to ensure that I have exited the correct slip road...hahaha...never mind...I CAN DO IT!!!

Reached home around 11 p.m.++ and I know I would not be able to sleep that night because everytime I am on expressway, it would be sleepless night for me. Luckily, it was a Friday and I've the VCD with me...so watched the drama until 3 a.m. in the morning.

Saturday (10/3/07) : Went to the salon recommended by our neighbour with my baby sis and had our hair rebonded. Hehee...my second rebonding and my sis' first. $99 for all hair length...its cheap consider the fact that my first rebonding cost me $170.00 (though I was not paying for it, it was a shared birthday gift to me...hehehe). Spent 4 hours at the salon (from 10++ a.m. to 2++ p.m.) and I was so engrossed in reading the '8-days' magazine that I've totally forgotten about the book that I've brought there for reading...hahaha...it has been so long since I last read a '8-days' magazine and I really enjoyed reading a few sections and column. Perhaps I can consider becoming a regular reader. Haha.... after rebonding, spent the rest of the afternoon watching 'Romance'
and brought my mom and sis to dinner outside. Since my brother had taken my berlingo dear to his RT and he was meeting up with his gf for dinner, so we've to take a bus...hahaha....

The dinner was a little disappointing though because they have changed the recipe of our usual dish and we preferred the original taste. Haiz~

Sunday (11/3/07) : Went to TG again in the morning for the first 'du jing' sesssion. Have started 'Xin jing' and the first page of 'Zhong Yong', which was only the 'xu'.

Then, the choir had came out with a new song by their own. It was a nice song and I like the tune...unfortunately the pitch of the chorus is way too high for us. So, whenever I sang up to that part...i couldn't find my voice...hahaha....

Went down to the first floor during the break to find mom and Meifang they all...I saw Meifang holding some long stickers on her hand...Ruiru had brought those stickers at Chinatown 100 pcs for $18!! Only $0.18 per sticker! Not those normal small stickers but long stretch one.....so cheap!!!! Cheap!! Must really buy....hehehe...

Those stickers were meant for the children during the games...while looking through those stickers, I noticed one sticker (black and white) with very kawaii piggy pictures...hehehe....soo cute....

At the end of the 'du jing' session, I brought my lunch box down to the first storey to meet up my mom so we can eat together. While eating, Ruiru came by and passed me that piggy sticker!!! Hehe...so sweet of her and Meifang too....(luv u all...muahkk!) and I am going to paste those piggy stickers inside my berlingo dear!! ho ho ho!

Went to refill my tank after sending them home (to be precise, I dropped them at the bus stop...haha) and there were so many cars in the Shell station I was not sure where to turn and ya...just like what a sotong would do, I made a wrong turn took the path that was directed to the car wash...urghhh!!

Well, fear not....I managed to drive to the 2nd last booth and slowly reverse my berlingo dear into the booth...hehehe....my mom was also stressed out by the entire incident because she was aware that I am not that good at small areas. But luckily, I managed to survive that... hehehe.....

Gave my berlingo a bath (with the help of my mom and baby sis) after reaching home....hmmm...that was her 4th or 5th bath during the past 4 months...p(>_<)q.... next time, I won't be washing my car at 1 in the afternoon because it was very very very HOT!!!!! The weather was hot...the metal was hot...everything was damn hot!!!! And I need to use the correct tools to do the car washing because there would always be stains on the windows and mirrors even after cleaning them up...haiz~

Spent the rest of the afternoon watching again...haha....and stopped at around 7 p.m.+++ to have dinner -- one last disc left...actually wanted to finish watching the last disc but then decided to watch 'Wu Jian Dao 2' at Channel U and I've actually finished watching the entire show.

A sad movie....very sad to see people doing all kinds of bad things to their own kind....very sad...

------------------------

Wow, I've actually spent 1 hour ++ blogging...hehehe....ok..got to go!

Ja ne...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home