A Nobody's Business...

Friday, May 04, 2007

Happy or Sad???

Just finished watching the show 'Protege' with my baby sis...and frankly speaking, all these while before we watched the show, we were being informed that Daniel Wu is playing a very bad bad character inside the show and we were a little disappointed because both of us happened to like him very very much!

Well, blame us for not paying too much attention to the content of the movie when it was first introduced in Singapore because all I know is that this movie is all about drug dealings. After watching the show, we realised that Daniel Wu is a good guy after all (Phew!) but then again, the storyline is very sad...felt so sorry for the female role. Haiz~

Bro is coming back from Hong Kong tomorrow and I am still debating with myself about whether should I be driving to the airport to pick him up. Haiz~ why always throw this kind of situation for me? Had a feeling that I am still not to it...but then, another part of me wanted to try it out...then again...I am getting a little chicken out. Haiz~ what should I do??

WHAT SHOULD I DO??? TO DRIVE OR NOT TO DRIVE???

*pulls hair*

Dunno why I just don't have the guts to try out new routes....it seems that I am afraid something bad would happen....maybe I will try to be more daring for new route after coming back from India....counting down....how many more days to go??? Let's see....*finger counting*

....another 41 more days to go.....ohhh....feeling a little bit scare and yet excited about the trip....

Imagine...1 month without TV...haha...is that what I am worrying about? Hmmm.....

I think I can still manage....hahaa...wish me luck then...hehe....

Okay...getting sleepy....

Jaa Ne!!

2 Comments:

At 5:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you gonna continue to updating about Another time,aother kiss?
Have you decided on how many chapters it gona be?I'm jux wondering.

 
At 6:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

anonymous, give her some time. she needs time to think abt the details and stuff. that's the tough part being an author. and on our side, let's just wait patiently, ok?

nonki, jia you!

~tian~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home