A Nobody's Business...

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

The Unreasonables

Hmm....sprained my ankle during last night, heavy rain today, my berlingo dear is in the service centre for her 10k servicing....meaning, I have to limp my way to the bus stop, change 2 bus, cross 2 to 3 overhead bridge and spent about 1 hr + before i can reach my home sweet home....

Well, do the above sounded terrible?

Of course....

But then....

While i was limping towards the exit, my boss' car passed by and offer me a ride after seeing me in this state...

Well, does the above sounded like heaven?

Of course....

But then..... YOU ARE WRONG if you were to say YES....cause that's just the beginning of my NIGHTMARE

Haiz~

Same topic again...and I wanted to stay silent but I guess my temper ain't really improving too much especially when he kept emphasizing he had done all the duties that we've done and he simply cannot understand why we cannot do what he think we should be doing!!!

Urghhhh!!

It was indeed a wrong move when I wanted him to do some soul searching on his behaviour....believe me, that was the WRONG MOVE (and i admit I do need to soul searching...for telling him the truth and nothing but the truth) and it trigger off more verbal abusement from him..(in which I thought I ought to get used to it after taking them for the past 10 years but I guess life have been too easy for me during the past few months that my immune system is getting weak....ha ha ha *bitterly*)

Haiz~ this issue is just never-ending and I wonder if i can continue to get my job done if it is going to continue for the next 10 years....what should I or we do in order to make him see the entire picture? To make him feel more positive about things around him?

I bet he would just forget all about the argument that we've had earlier and continued living his life carefreely because he think that he is right in everything while here I am, blogging my heart out in order to make myself feel better and telling myself that I wasn't wrong in the first place (am i wrong or not? I am really confuse sometimes....GOD....HELP ME PLEASE!!!) and I am doing my job well....Gosh.....that's just too difficult....

I guess that's just how it should be...coz...that's life....no matter good or bad, happy or sad...you'll just have to live it....I shouldn't be bothering about it (in fact i still am) coz I did really do soul searching in everything i do....

Just part of cultivation....stay strong nonki....stay strong.....

HOOSH!

1 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear wendy, stay strong. when the going gets tough, the tough gets going. =D

ai tian

 

Post a Comment

<< Home