A Nobody's Business...

Monday, April 07, 2008

To Blog for the sake of Blogging....haha

Blogging....a thing that I've haven't been doing for quite a while. Maybe days were passing by so fast that I don't really have the time to record down the goods and the bad days....to me...they are all fast days...haha....

Yesterday was really a hectic day, phone calls kept on coming, non-stop....it was like all the events had happened during one day....and I wondered what would happen if I was not in office yesterday?

It's another long day today....have to work until 9++ p.m.

That's life...

1 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, nonki! although I may not be able to come to your blog as often as before. Please remember that you still have a fan waiting for your fan fic! in fact, some mths ago, i went online to read your other fan fics. i miss those days where i get to see you online and talk to you. really, take care and jia you!

wendy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home